Mon histoire

November favorites!

Hi! Here I am with my favorites of november.
First, basically everything in the shades burgundi:
This Kiko Milano liquid lipstick, perfect to be classy
That nail polish:
Those high vans
Then come my food favorites:
Green Tea
I'm probably going to make an article specially about green tea, but I find this is a good drink to stay hydrated all day.
Ikea oat cookies. No need of a description.
I didn't look much TV this month, I didn't have a lot of time for it, but there is one tv-show that made me laugh a lot when I needed it: Grace and Frankie. It's on Netflix, if you're wondering. It's athe story of two girls that basically hate each other, but it turns out their husbands are cheating on them for 20 years. And now they are gonna marry each other and they just have to live together. Both of them are really different but it turns out it leads to funny and awkward situation. A must-to-look-at for this month.
I didn't use much makeup either but my mom offered me this cute set of eyeshadow: you can make a lot  of different makeups with it, the shade are stunning and you can easily put it in your bag.
You can subscribe at the front of the blog, and write a comment if you have something to say, or if you simply have enjoyed this article!

See you soon!

Smileinthegarden

Aucun commentaire

Write it here

Popular Posts