Mon histoire

November's favorites


Hi guys!
I'm a little late for this one, but here are my November's favorites!



  • My desk planner : I found it at my local dollar store for a ridiculously low amount and it is really helpful for me to have a global view of the week and to organise myself. As I said, I have no link to this planner, but I found this one on Amazon, which I find great.

  • The book "Eat that frog" by Brian Tracy : a book to increase your productivity. I already wrote an article about this book (which you can find right here), so I'm not going to tell you more about it
  • The l'Oréal steampod straightener : I straighten my hair like every second day, so I really needed a straightener which was not harming my hair, and this one makes the job perfectly. You can find it here

  • My e-book reader : I have it for years, but I really began to use it daily since September, as I have a lot of classic books to read for my studies (which are for most of them free in their e-book form). 

  • The chilly bottles : a bottle which keeps your brewage warm for 12 hours? I totally go for it. You can find it here

  • This multi-socket adaptation : really helpful when you have only a few sockets available. I found this one at Ikea
So here it is! What's your's? You can tell me in comment. Don't forget to subscribe at the top of the blog. You can also follow me on:
Smileinthegarden

1 commentaire

  1. Hi ! Really nice photos! Love this page
    Greetings from Iceland 🇮🇸

    RépondreSupprimer

Write it here

Popular Posts