Mon histoire

October's favorites | 2018


Hi guys!

I know it has been a long time since my last month fav (I haven't done one since August I think), but I am now back with a new one, dealing with october.

So here are the things I really enjoyed last month:



  • Kusmi tea four red fruits black tea : it is the first "real" tea I have bought, and it is not a deception : it is a quality tea, the packaging is beautiful and convenient as it doesn't require a tool to keep the tea away from the air. 7/10 for this tea.
  • The TV show Friends : it is not really a favorite of October especially, but more like a favorite of all times : I've been watching this show for a year (I am not going to lie, I have already finished it once), and it always makes me feel better when I have watched it. Oh, and I am probably going to make a full TV show review about this series, so stay tuned !
  • Those Ikea cactus : I have my own place since September, as I am now studying to far from my ow town to stay home, and those cactus are now giving a nice touch to my place
  • Letter boards : it helps me to stay motivated by showing me my goals of the moment. I bought mine in Primark, I had it for 9€ at Primark

  • The MacBook Air 2015 : I needed a new computer for my studies, I wanted a laptop with a quality battery.
  • The La vie est belle perfume by Lancôme : the smell is kind of delightful
  • This sweater by H&M : soooo soft

So here it is! What's your's? You can tell me in comment. Don't forget to subscribe at the top of the blog. You can also follow me on:
Smileinthegarden

1 commentaire

Write it here

Popular Posts