Mon histoire

Mr and Mrs Smith - movie review




What if you live a normal life, hiding from your husband that you are actually a secret agent? But what if you don't know it, but he is doing the same thing?

The story of Mr and Mrs Smith is all about this amazing quiproquo : they both try to convince the other that they are normal people when they are actually killing people and saving the world. 


I like this movie, first because of all the laugh I had when I watched it, but also because you don't have time to feel bored during the entire time, which is what I'm looking for when I watch a movie. 

If you haven't watch it yet, you should do so, it really is worth it!

Also, one negative point (which isn't actually really one) : there are a lot of action scenes, and I'm not a big fan of it, but they are mostly short.

I did not want to make a long review about this movie, first because it's not very long, so I just wanted to tell the basis of the story.

You can tell me in comments if you did watch the movie, what you thought about it and share this article on social media if you liked it.

Have fun, see you soon!

Aucun commentaire

Write it here

Popular Posts