Mon histoire

January's fave




Hi guys!
I know I may be a little late, but here are my January's favorites. Hope you will enjoy them!
  • This laptop case : I bought a new computer for the school beginning and as I usually just put my laptop in my bag (it has a special pocket for it, you can check it in this article) and I really needed something to protect it against my keys sooo I found this one and I was positively surprised about it. You can buy it here.

  • Those pink cereals : I was looking for some healthy cereals when I was at DM (a German shop) and those are yummy. 

  • This red pullover: I went shopping during the sales and I found this pullover for 20Euros instead of 65. I immediately fell in love with it: loved the color and it is super soft inside. Totally worth the buy. I didn't find a link for this one, but this sweatshirt looks pretty similar, in a different color. 

  • This hat :  like the pullover, I had it on sale. It is really comfy and keeps your ears and your head warm no matter how cold it is outside. 10/10. You can buy it here.

  • Aromazone : I have begun to interest myself in natural product to use on my body (I actually follow a lot of influencers who have talk about it lately, which made me curious), and in the meantime, my aunt told me about a website which is called aromazone : there are recipes on it, and you can purchase the topics to make your own shampoo for example at home. I'm probably going to write a whole article about it so stay tuned! Oh and here is the link to the website

  • Mints : I was looking for an alternative to chewing -gums, and those totally do the job without containing sugar. I couldn't find them on their website but I bought them at Hema.

I hope you enjoyed this article, you can tell me about your January's favorites in the comment.
You can leave a comment, share this article on Pinterest if you enjoyed it and subscribe to the blog at the top of the sidebar.


Have fun, see you soon !
Smileinthegarden

My instagram : https://www.instagram.com/smileinthegarden/
My bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/smileinthegarden-19199021

Aucun commentaire

Write it here

Popular Posts