Mon histoire

Selfcare months - introduction


Hi guys!

Selfcare has become really important to me in the past year, because I had a lot of pressure on me and really, I didn't know how to deal with it. That's when I became interested in meditation (I'm meditating everyday now, and I can see the positive effects on my life).



While interesting myself for selfcare  I've discovered that doing a little bit of selfcare each day can change the way you feel drastically : the important thing with it is to keep doing it every day.

Than the idea came to me to share selfcare tips on the blog (I'm probably going to do it one day, but I don't feel like writing articles like that right now).  So I decided to present a selfcare idea for every day, every month in the year. And as I really like to-do lists (making lists is like a passion for me, I list everything), I've decided to use the form of the checklist, with a different idea for you to do (practise ?) everyday.

I'm also going to write an article with selfcare ressources, like meditation app, click here to find it.

You can use the hashtag #scmbysmileinthegarden on instagram to share the selfcare of the day once you have done it (btw my instagram is @smileinthegarden) and your progresses in taking care of yourself.

Ohh and also I have created a form, which you can fill to receive the checklist directly per mail every month :  https://goo.gl/forms/JTQooVQMSWmoUdCn2

Here will be the link to the monthly articles once they will be posted : 

I hope you are going to enjoy this series of selfcare ideas, I'm really excited about it!

Have fun, see you soon!
Smileinthegarden

My instagram : @smileinthegarden
My Pinterest :  @smileinthegarden
My bloglovin : @smileinthegarden

Aucun commentaire

Write it here

Popular Posts