Mon histoire

Avalez le crapeau!




Hi guys!
This article is the first of a series of articles, which I hope is going to last long.So I'm going to talk about my favorite personal development books. So here is my first selection : The miracle morning , by Hal Elrod and Eat that frog!, by Brian Tracy.


  • The Miracle morning, by Hal Elrod

I'm going to write a full article about this book, so I'm just going to present it short here. This book totally changed my life : I had the habit of always being late, no matter where I was going. The princip of the miracle morning explained in this book is to wake up one hour earlier than you usually do to have extra time to take care of yourself (by meditating for example) and to carry out your personal projects (Well I'm writing this at 6 am).






  • Eat that frog!, by Brian Tracy 
This book is about a 100 pages and will really help you if you want to increase your productivity and beat up procrastination. It explains the way to organise yourself to maximise your chances of succeeding. I like the fact that it gives you a methodology to do it. It it based on the principle of prioritizing : you write a to-do list and you do the most annoying and biggest task of the day first : it is represented as the biggest and ugliest frog you are going to have to eat today. After doing this, it is going to be a relief because the biggest task is already done.




You can tell me in comment if you have already read those books, if you enjoyed them and how you feel about them.

I hope you have enjoyed this article, see you soon !
Smileinthegarden


Aucun commentaire

Write it here

Popular Posts