Mon histoire

My resolutions for 2019


Hi guys !
2018 is coming to its end and really, I'm feeling a little nostalgic about it. I mean, my life really changed this year : I turned 18 (really big step for me for sure), I ended high-school, I received my driving-license and so much more. And I'm feeling really grateful for this year : I learned a lot about myself and the person I want to become. So here are my resolutions for 2019!



  1. Discipline
  2. Take time to exercise once a week : stop finding excuses to watch a series instead of working out
  3. Stop making things last minute : to be ready for the unexpected
  4. Continue the miracle morning : I've begun this amazing morning routine from Hal Elrod in September. If you want more informations about it, I suggest you to read this article. This includes meditating every day.
  5. Read more newspaper : I need to keep track of the news for my studies, and I don't focus enough on it yet.
  6. Improve in German 
  7. Learn dactylographie : I think this will really help me to gain time while working on my computer.
  8. Being punctual : I'm the kind of person who is at least 10 minutes late and this really needs to change.
  9. Being more reliable : stop cancelling plans last minute to stay home 
I hope you enjoyed this article, you can tell me about your new year's resolutions in comment, you can read this article if you need help to stick to your resolutions.
You can leave a comment, share this article on Pinterest if you enjoyed it and subscribe to the blog at the top of the sidebar.


Have fun, see you soon !
Smileinthegarden

My instagram : https://www.instagram.com/smileinthegarden/
My bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/smileinthegarden-19199021

Aucun commentaire

Write it here

Popular Posts