Mon histoire

Budapest city review


Hi guys!

I have travelled a lot this summer and my first trip was to Hungary, at the beginning of summer. The weather was really good, we had a great time there. 




So today I'm gonna write about the city of  Budapest to which I went at the beginning of July with a good friend of mine as our birthday gift (kind of a cool gift no?)

If there is one thing to visit in Budapest, it is the thermal baths. I've been to two of them in the city (but there are a lot more) and here is my opinion about them:


  • Géllert thermal baths: those were my favorite. You can find there a lot of pools, and everything inside. 

  • Széchenyi thermal baths: I also visited those thermal baths, but I didn't like them as much as the Géllert: they are a lot bigger but there are too much people in it. They are the biggest in the city.

My favorite place in the city was a bar named Szimpla Ker: it is basically ruins, in which they have put tables and chairs. Fun fact: you can also sit in a bathtube. The cocktails were crazy cheap (I think we paid the equivalent of 4 euros for ours) and taste amazing. 



I don't have anythings I want to talk about as I did not visit a lot as I only stayed there two days, so consider this the end of this article!

 So here it is! You can write your fvorite placesin comment. Don't forget to subscribe at the top of the blog. You can also follow me on:
Smileinthegarden


Aucun commentaire

Write it here

Popular Posts