Mon histoire

Amsterdam city review


Hi guys!

I just came back from a little two-days trip to Amsterdam and I have a couple of things to review.

The thing I prefere there were the thrift stores: 
  • The Episode company:  their thrift stores were the best we found in town (really, I'm not joking): people were nice, and everything is line up by type of clothes and brands.
  • I didn't visit plenty of other stores (I did not have the time to do it) but if you want other good adresses, I suggest you to check this link: https://awesomeamsterdam.com/vintage-clothing-shopping-amsterdam/

My favorite place in the city was the palace: there is sort of a magical feeling when you enter this place,as everything is beautiful and huge.


I also liked the Van Gogh Museum: if you have to go to one museum in Amsterdam, you should go there, you already know why. (But be carefull to take your tickets at least two days before the day you want to go there, because they are often sold out on the day). 

We ate at a cute place called De Knijp: the waiter was really nice and it is perfect for a romantic dinner (count 20 euros for a plate).

If you have a trip to Amsterdam planned soon, I also suggest you to take a walk in the city, because houses are kind of peculiar, and it is different from all of the cities I have visited yet.

But a city review about Amsterdam wouldn't be complete if it doesn't mentionned the red district and the coffee shops. 
  • The red light district: as you certainly know it, it is the place where the prostitutes are concentrated. It is particular, but if you go there you should visit the condomerie, which is a place where they sell particular condoms. 


 So here it is! You can write your favorite places in comment. Don't forget to subscribe at the top of the blog. You can also follow me on:
Smileinthegarden


Aucun commentaire

Write it here

Popular Posts