Mon histoire

Barcelona review | 5 places I liked

Hi!
Last week I had the chance to go to Barcelona for 4 days with some friends and we had a lot of fun. I liked this city a lot, especially the athmosphere in it: there are so much people from all nationalities, from all ages, it wasn't very tidy, but more like a happy mix of all types of people.

Of course we visited the touristic stuffs, like the Sagrada Familia and the Parc Güell. But we also went through the city, in back alley and I must admit, those little streets were cute.

So here are the five places I liked the most!

First, I retain two shops, both located in th Gothic Area, a really sweat place

1. A thrift shop named "Love Vintage"

The place is very tidy, and the girl there very nice. I liked the athmosphere.

2. "Holly's ice cream"

You can eat ice cream and cookies sandwiches there. It tasted so good.

Then come the others places

3.The Hospital San Pau
I was favourably surprised by this place: all the colors, the houses, the materials: the set was really beautiful and made to match together.
I didn't really took pictures there, but you can see the place in my vlog, check the link at the bottom of the article.

4. Park Güell
https://www.parkguell.cat/en/
The place was designed by Gaudi and you got a view on the whole city from there. If you go to Barcelona and can only visit on place, itt should be this one.
5. Museo Dali
https://www.salvador-dali.org/en/
It's not really located in Barcelona, but it's near the city. If you got time, go take a look, it is worth it.


I hope you have enjoyed this article, if you want to check my vlog, here is the link: 
You can subscribe at the front of the blog, and write a comment if you have something to say, or if you simply have enjoyed this article!

See you soon!
Smileinthegarden

Aucun commentaire

Write it here

Popular Posts